Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Do you ever have those days where something just seems...off? Like, nothing particularly bad happens, but those tiny disappointments just kind of pile up? That is the story of my life today. Just...those little things that, after awhile, kind of bring you down. So here I sit...just kind of feeling, blah. Wishing that the biggest disappointment of the day (which didn't come as a surprise) had not happened, and that the original plan had come through. However, as is typical in my life, it just didn't work out that way.

Boys are dumb, and have a way of hurting me without meaning to. Perhaps I am too sensitive. Perhaps I dont say/show my emotions enough. Perhaps I need to "grow up and deal with it". Perhaps...I am completely normal and sometimes things just suck.

Good thing this feeling doesnt last long, I'll be better tomorrow at least.

No comments: