Let me give you a little insight into the craziness that has been my life over the last week.
Storms, tornados, flash flooding...that was knee high outside, and 2 inches of water filled the bottom floor of my building. Power was out for 6 or so hours. Sweeping water out with a broom in the dark. Moving out of my old apartment for 8 hours straight. Still have stuff over there. Trying to set up the new duplex...which is amazing!! I love it!
Overall..I am all kinds of exhausted. I can barely stay awake. My friend CanDance is in from Ohio and I totally want to see her, but its a 45 min drive to where she is...and I'm not positive I can stay awake driving that long, much less stay awake to get BACK here afterwards. I'll hang out with her tomorrow...I just feel bad b/c I've been looking forward to seeing her.
I finished my exegesis at like 3pm, and it wasn't due til 5 on Friday. That was awesome. I have 2 more papers and one in class final left to work on before I'm done with my first year of seminary...that's SO crazy. Amazing how fast time flies, and how different my life is now than a year ago. But the people I've gotten close to in the last year...are the best people ever. And that includes all those kids I was hanging out with at this time last year. This summer I plan to spend a lot of time with them again! yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment