Thursday, October 16, 2008

So, tomorrow I have a test in my Christian Social Ethics class.

I'm fairly certain I have never been quite so unprepared for a test before. At least I am in the same boat as everyone else in my class that I have talked to. Well...besides Paul - I'm pretty sure that he will be the one to break the curve. He's crazy smart and read each of the reading twice before class the FIRST time around - so I'm fairly certain he will get an A on the test. everyone else??? Could be a very different story.

Instead of studying tonight we spent a good 45 minutes playing on the palinaspresident.com website. It just made me laugh a lot. =o) "ooooh...he looks important" hehe.

Anyway - time to sleep so I can spend all day before my class at 5:30 preparing...maybe I'll know enough to at least get a C.

No comments: