Well, I call him Aaron since that's what his parents named him...
anyway - this was taken of us at the KU Basketball game we went to in Kansas. I went to Kansas City, MO over New Years to meet his family. That's right, after a mere 2 1/2 months, we've officially met the families. Its fun. He's amazing and makes me uber happy. =o) Funny how quickly it can happen that you can't imagine your life without someone in it. =o)I'm in a January term class with Dr. Jeter this week. Interpretation for Preaching: James, 1,2,&3 John and Jude. This class is fascinating...but I'm ready for the week to be over. I have until January 30th to write an exegesis and a sermon over a text of my choosing. We'll see what I pick. I kinda liked my sermon brief for the scripture in 1 John that I presented on today...we'll see if that is what I end up doing. I've made it through the week in a D.Min level class...makes me think that I could do it...someday. Let's be honest, I can't afford any more schooling for a long while.
2 comments:
It was a happy day for him when he gave us our new lives, through the truth of his Word, and we became, as it were, the first children in his new family. JAMES 1:18 LB
Yay for boy. You look so happy together!
Post a Comment