Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today has been a wonderful day!

I slept in late - skipping my 8am class as a birthday present to myself. =o)

Then, Anne surprised me with Starbucks and an AWESOME gift! It is a movie three pack with: Mean Girls, Clueless, and She's The Man! I'm so beyond excited!!

Aaron and I went to lunch. We went to Olive Garden - it was very yummy. He still has the flu a tiny bit, so the food was making him feel gross...which makes me sad. But, it was the first time he'd REALLY been able to eat all week, so we'll take what we can get. =o)

Then, I was working on a sermon for my preaching class. I have a problem turning in a sermon on paper...it always ends up coming across SO differently when it is actually preached instead of just read. Plus, I end up changing things while I'm up there depending on a number of factors. I know that Jeter knows this...but still, I don't like that I had to only turn in a hard copy of it.

Aaron and I went to dinner with my parents at Saltgrass! It was SOOOOOOOOO yummy!!! I got great gifts! I'm very excited about my 1000 thread count sheets from my sister!! They are in the wash right now so that I can put them on my bed tonight.

Now it is time to finish up my exegesis so I can turn that in before I go to bed.

Tomorrow I head to Athens where I am directing Chi-Rho Midwinter!! Yikes!! How am I old enough to do things like that?!?

And...

HOW AM I 27?!? WEIRD!!!

No comments: