Friday, February 9, 2007

A time to celebrate

So...this week was Minister's Week at my seminary. We get the week of classes and are encouraged to go to lectures and worship services to network and spend time with other ministers. I guess I did say hello to some ministers that I've known growing up..but I mainly spent time with friends who I've met through seminary. Amazing opportunities to just hang out with friends. My dad, being a minister, also came over for some of the stuff this week. I love how when we are talking about ministry...my dad and I NEVER butt heads. Its amazing. It really is one of the only things that we both GET about each other. I will cherish it forever.

We had Kayla's bachlorette party tonight. It was a surprise, and AWESOME!!! She really had no idea. So, we gave her lots of lingere and played some games before going out to a martini bar for a few drinks. We ended the night getting taquitos at Whataburger. It was fabulous...and such a great evening!

I got my PS2 and Guitar Hero 1&2 today!! I'm a nerd, I know. I haven't been able to play it much, but I can promise that I will play more over the next few days.

In some ways...I wish next weekend would get here faster...plus, it would mean my papers and tests are over..which would be great!

No comments: