Thursday, February 1, 2007

Today is a MUCH better day. I hate having down days/hours. But its ok...they always end quickly and life goes on...

Talked to the boy for a long time last night. That made me UBER happy. AND, I get to see him this weekend now! YAY!!! Even if its only for a night, its totally worth it, and that makes me happy. However, while I am there we have lots to talk about. Guess we'll see what all comes up with that.

Tonight we are doing a fondue party as birthday celebration for Kayla and I. The best week ever is almost over...but not before a couple more amazing celebrations of it! We will do 2 cheese fondues and 1 chocolate. With lots of yumminess to dip in it! Woohoo! I love fondue. We're also making mulled wine to go along with it all. Should be a fun party...and every one is invited, so it will be interesting to see who all shows up.

Ok, I must finish reading for class now...

No comments: