So...I spent the first hour of class looking at opportunities to work in an orphanage in Africa. Still haven't found exactly how I'm going to do it...but found a few places I'd like to try to work through. I love my passion...now if only I can make it happen.
I get my hair cut and colored tomorrow. Pretty sure I'm not going to cut it much...maybe just an inch or so...but definitely I'm going back to my naturalish color. Maybe just a few highlights, but I'm kinda excited about going darker. We'll see what color I end up with. Perhaps I'll post a picture of the new do after its done.
Monday I have an interview at a church. Even though I haven't been to the church yet, I definitely want the job. So far it sounds like a great opportunity. But I suppose I have to leave it up to God. If its supposed to be, it will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment