My sister is home from India!! It was amazing to see her. I surprised her after convincing her that I couldn't come to the airport because Kerry had a conference call and I had to watch Skylar. However...Kerry and Sky came with me of course! Still have lots to catch up on with her b/c she was too tired to talk, but I know we will!
The rest of the semester is absolutely insane. The next few weeks look as follows:
Due Next week: Eucharistic prayer, Sacramental Theology paper, Content Exam over Luke-Acts, John, 1-3 John, and Revelation
Following week: pretty much get a reprieve I believe...but must start working on my exegesis
Reading week: exegesis due, work on order of worship paper, and ethics final exam, and study for NT final
May 8: order of worship paper due, ethics final due, NT in class final exam.
If i'm still alive on May 9, it may be a miracle!
No comments:
Post a Comment