Sunday, April 22, 2007

I woke up at 9:45 this morning. I have plenty of time to get ready and go to church. To be honest, I kind of want to just sit at home and not go. Why? Because, this may be one of the last few weeks I can ever decide I just don't feel like going. I'm interviewing for jobs at churches, and as soon as I get one, Sunday will be a work day. I'm not complaining, in fact, I am so super excited about the opportunity to be able to work with youth at a church. It just means that I want to spend today, NOT getting myself ready for church in the morning. I will however, still go to church this evening. So, yeah. Haha. It's all good though.

I need to do homework. Badly. I really really really need to do homework, and start working on tests and papers that are due in the next couple weeks. I'm lacking motivation. Not having motivation is not an option. I must do well. I need the grades...if for no one else, for myself.

I kind of want a whataburger taquito. However, I'd need to leave NOW to go get one, and I don't feel like doing that. So. No breakfast taquito for me. Plus, its probably not super healthy and I need to lose weight!!! SO badly. I hate feeling too big. I know i'm not fat, but that doesn't mean that I'm not near my goal weight. I just want to lose the weight i've put on since I moved back to Texas. That's all i ask!!

No comments: