
The other night I went to see Rent on the Big Screen. I don't understand why they have never released the live show taped for the big screen before. It was so much better than the movie version (don't get me wrong, I love the movie version...but I just love the show live even better). Anyway...I've been on such an emotional high since then.
Then, today, got the listing for the Dallas Summer Musicals...guess what is coming in May?? That's right RENT!! WOOHOO! This show makes my life. =o)
Tonight I bonded with the parents of the little girl I'm babysitting. We sat around and talked sports and politics for a good hour after they got home. I got paid for that hour too...weird. haha. I'm certainly not going to complain. =o)
This week is going to be super super busy. But, I just need to make it through the week and next week I'm going to San Antonio with my mommy on Vacation!! Yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment