Saturday, December 16, 2006

and then reality sets in

I hate feeling disappointed.

I studied non stop for over two weeks for finals. I only have one class posted, and I got a B+. I know it isn't bad, but I thought for sure I had pulled at least an A-. But, no. I also realize it is just my first semester, and if I get one B+, I'm still doing amazing. My problem is, I'm worried that I will have messed up on all my finals and I'll end up with all B's. Not that B's are bad...just that I worked so hard this semester. Well...for the most part. But going into finals I had all A's (ok, one B+ which is the B+ posted), so I just...hope I maintained. That's all I can hope for anyway.

I got some Christmas shopping done. I currently have 1 thing for my mom, 1 thing for my dad, and 2 things for my sister. I know one more thing I'm getting for my sister and my mom...now I just need to think of one more thing for dad. Not going to be a big Christmas this year...I just don't have much money...most of my friends aren't getting presents either. I got Em something, and I'm getting Anne something small. I have to get Sarah something...cuz she got me something. I MAY get Holli something small, but we don't tend to really do presents. So, we'll see. I'm glad I don't have a boyfriend that I have to buy something for...that would stress me out. Haha.

wow...I'm a debbie downer tonight. That's no good. Must eat chocolate and watch Justin Timberlake on SNL to make myself feel better.

No comments: