Today was a day of ups and downs. Overall, I had an amazing day. Although, around lunch time I had quite a fright! I went to check on my car payment and saw that the website did not show any activity for me even though I already submitted my payment. So, I pay go through the whole process of paying it. Only to find out that there was a mistake on the website, so now I had $700 trying to go through instead of $350 for my car payment. Lets just say that I don't have an extra $350 to spend on an extra car payment this month. So I call Honda, they can't do anything. I call my bank, they say I need to go into a store. I go into the store, and they say I have to call the 800 #. I call the 800 number and they tell me that they can stop the payment, only to find it it costs $28, and takes 2 days to processs so if the payment goes through before that, then you get charged the $28, the payment goes through, and overage charges. *sigh* So, stupidly, i say ok to stopping the payment. Then I call my mom in tears (gotta love still being the baby of the family even if i am 24), and she goes to the bank and deposits the $350 extra into my account. So now Im out $28, which I guess isn't too bad. But it definitely stressed me out for a bit.
However, I had a date with my mom tonight. Dinner and a movie. We went to this upscale baja-mexican restaurant. It was really good, I had a blackened salmon dish. Then we went to see Persuit of HappYness. Wow. Amazing. I love spending time with my mom.
That's all for now. Tomorrow I get to call the court and see why I haven't heard anything about the ticket I mailed in over a month ago. Hopefully I don't have a warrant out for my arrest or anything. Guess we'll find out.
No comments:
Post a Comment