Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Song of the Day

Currently I'm in a really weird mood and missing my best friend. I wish Easter wasn't so far away...although, this song has nothing to do with her...she introduced me to this band, and this song is awesome, and I suppose somewhat fitting to my life.


I Need
Jay Quinn Band


Take these walls,
The fences I've erected,
Tear them down,
Let the corner stone fall,
And are you sure,
Those questions that you're asking,
are you set
For the answers I give.


It's your turn
To let me in your thoughts,
And risk it all,
All that's vulnerable
and as I dig
Through all your little secrets,
Don't be scared about the things I'll find.


CHORUS:
Does anybody know you?
Does anybody want you?
Does anybody love like I do?
Does anybody need you?
Does anybody care?
I promise I will.


I won't judge,
I'm not looking for perfection
I am sure,
The truth is beautiful
And will you run,
Through all that I'm exposing
Will it satisfy all your fears?


Does anybody know you?
Does anybody want you?
Does anybody love like I do?
Does anybody need you?
Does anybody care?
I promise I will.


I said I've heard it all before
It depends on what side you're on
You say I'm outside lookin in
But don't think I know how it feels to be forsaken.


Does anybody know you?
Does anybody want you?
Does anybody love like I do?
Does anybody need you?
Does anybody care?
I promise I will.
Does anybody know you?
Does anybody want you?
Does anybody love like I do?
Does anybody need you?
Does anybody care?
I promise I will.

No comments: