Thursday, January 4, 2007

More travel opportunities

My sister just informed me that she may be going to India to work for 3 months! I think that is an amazing opportunity. My sister...not so excited about it. However, there is a chance that her company would fly someone over to visit her since she'll be there so long. In which case...I get first dibs! Wow...another chance to see the world!! Now, lets just hope this one pans out! It would be really cool if there was an orphanage near by that I could stop at and help for the day...that would rock. But, I suppose I shouldn't plan too much on that one, not even sure when it would happen.

I may start working with an 11 year old autistic boy. I am very excited about this possible opportunity. I miss working with my special needs kids. And hey, getting paid to do it would also be a nice benefit.

As much as I love having a month off from school, I am beginning to realize that I just don't do well when I have too much down time...so I called my mom yesterday kinda complaining about it just looking for something to do. So she came up with the idea to go see Body Worlds this weekend. I am really excited. It looks so cool, check it out: http://www.bodyworlds.com/index.html. So Mom, Sara, and I are heading over there to spend the day. That means I get free dinner as well! I love my parents, they spoil us!

No comments: