Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Suppa Club, Yall!

One of the things I look forward to and treasure the most is every Tuesday night a group of us get together to have 'Suppa Club'. Its a time for us to just hang out and talk and have a good meal. This week however, noone came forward to host. Instead we went out to Olive Garden. Let me just tell you, I had an amazing time. Absolutely fabulous!! Sometimes it really is the little things that you look forward to every week that make everything amazing.

I had to go to the eye doctor today because Sky scratched my eye yesterday. It hurt SO bad, and I could barely open my eye. Mom freaked out, so hence the visit to the doctor. She put some dye in my eye and said I was fine. haha. So, there goes $40 down the drain. Although, I'd rather spend that than find out later that soemthing was REALLY wrong with my eye. I'm kinda attached to my eye sight. But, I also talked to the dr. about perhaps getting a contact for my one eye that is 20/40 instead of 20/20. Its just bad enough to be annoying. Who knows though, I'd have to fork over $175 to do so. So, I tried to see if mom would pay for it, but she didn't bite that bullet. haha. Oh well.

OK...time to study or something along those lines.

No comments: